- 1. Use of Software
- Your use of Software is subject to all agreements such as a license agreement or user agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software. In the event that Software is provided on or through the Site and is not licensed for your use through License Terms specific to the Software, you may use the Software subject to the following:
- The Software may be used solely for personal, informational, noncommercial purposes;
- The Software may not be modified or altered in any way;
- The Software may not be redistributed.
- 2. Use of Materials
- You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that Tenorshare publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, internal, noncommercial purposes;
- The Materials may not be modified or altered in any way;
- The Materials may not be redistributed;
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information;
The rights specified above to view, download and print the Materials available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site.
- 3. Reservation of Rights
- The Site and Content provided on or through the Site are the intellectual property and copyrighted works of Tenorshare. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the Site and Content provided on or through the Site are reserved. All Content is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis, and Tenorshare reserves the right to terminate the permissions granted to you in Sections 1 and 2 above and your use of the Content at any time.
How we protect your personal information
Tenorshare takes precautions - including administrative, technical, and physical measures - to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Tenorshare uses secure server hosted by Paypal, SWREG and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt all the customer's personal information including name, address, credit card number credit card expiration date etc. before it is sent to us. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser like Safari.
- 4. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- 5. Termination of Use
- Tenorshare may, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Site, any areas of the Site or Content provided on or through the Site. You agree that Tenorshare may, in its sole discretion, at any time, terminate or limit your access to or use of the Site or any Content. Tenorshare will terminate or limit your access to or use of the Site if, under appropriate circumstances, you are determined to be a repeat infringer of third party copyright rights. You agree that Tenorshare shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or limitation of your access to or use of the Site or any Content.
- 6. Third Party Web Sites, Content, products and Services
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to Content, products and services of third parties. Tenorshare is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bear all risks associated with the access and use of such Web sites and third party Content, products and services.
- 7. Disclaimer
- EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Tenorshare EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. Tenorshare MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. Tenorshare SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT.Tenorshare RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- 8. Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Tenorshare BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
- 9. Exclusions and Limitations
- 11. Note about Minors
- Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any information to us.
- 12. Trademark
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of Tenorshare or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Tenorshare or such third party which may own the Marks. Tenorshare and the Tenorshare logo are trademarks of Tenorshare Inc.
- 13. Contact Information
Copyright © 2007-2016 Tenorshare Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.