- 1. Create Windows 8.1 Password Reset Disk When You Can Log in
- 2. Create Windows 8.1 Password Reset Disc When You Can't Access to Your PC
Note: Windows 8.1password reset disk is only workable to local user account in Windows 8.1. If you need to reset Microsoft account password, click here for more details.Free Download Free Download
As Windows 8.1 is a newly-launched OS, many users may be puzzled by questions like "how do I create a password reset disk for Windows 8.1?" This part will present you steps to create Windows 8.1 password reset disk free with Microsoft built-in Password Reset Wizard:
- Click Start and enter into Control Panel, and then click the option of User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Click "User Accounts". On the left of User Accounts, you can see an option "Create a password reset disk", click it.
- Then you will be greeted with a Wizard, make sure that your USB is inserted before clicking "Next".
- Now you can select the USB that you want to make Windows 8.1 password reset disk on, and click "Next".
- Then you will be asked for your current login password, follow the instruction and click "Finish" to complete creating password reset disk for your Windows 8.1.
Failed to create a password reset disk in Windows 8.1 before your Windows 8.1 password was forgotten? Installed the system and only found all data on computer was lost? Look at this part! A Windows Password Recovery Tool can easily burn a windows 8.1 password reset USB for you even your password is forgotten. At first, you need to download and install the software on a workable computer, then launch it.
- Insert a blank USB into the workable computer.
- You can burn Windows Password Recovery Tool to a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive with Quick Recovery or Advanced Recovery Wizard.
- If the USB you insert to the computer is not blank, the window below will pop out, select "Yes" to move on.
Now a bootable windows 8.1 password reset disk has been created, you can use it to reset forgotten Windows 8.1 password.
Options above are used to create a password reset disk for Windows 8.1. You can choose to create a Windows 8.1 password reset disk when creating login account. But if you didn't do it, you still can burn a password reset disk via Windows Password Recovery Tool.
World's 1st Windows Password Recovery Software to Reset Windows Administrator & User Password.Free Download Free Download