How to Delete Windows Vista Administrator Password
"Some idiot put a password on my computer and then left town. I need to know how to "hack" into it to delete the password? This is driving me nuts."
Do you have the same situation, and want to delete Vista admin password? It is not difficult, just follow us, we are sharing useful tips for you.
Free Trial Windows Password Recovery Tool to Reset your Lost Windows Password:
1Part I. Delete Vista password with a password reset disc.
If you have a Vista password reset disc, then all problems solved! Here are steps for how to do it:
- 1. Start the computer up into the Logon Welcome Screen.
- 2. Enter something or just enter in password box. After that, Windows will tell you "The user name or password is incorrect". Press "OK" button.
- 3. Then you can see a "Reset Password" button, click it.
- 4. You will be guided by a password reset wizard. Make sure that you have inserted password reset CD or USB into computer.
- 5. Just follow the wizard, and you will reset or delete vista password successfully.
Part II. Use a third-party Vista password deleting tool
If you don't have that password reset disc, then try this Vista password delete software, which will delete your vista admin password in few steps.
Note: Step #1-#3 need to be done on any other computer, not the locked one.
- 1. Click here to free download this program and install it.
- 2. Start the program, and insert a CD/DVD into CD ROM.
- 3. Select "CD/DVD" from main interface and click "Burn" to burn password reset files onto the CD.
Note: Step #4-#7 should be finished on your locked vista computer.
- 4. Turn on the computer and get into BIOS to set boot from CD/DVD.
- 5. Go to the boot menu and change bios setting to make it boot from CD/DVD or USB firstly.
- 6. Press F10 to save your changes, and restart computer.
- 7. After restarting, Windows Vista Password tool will be automatically, just follow the wizard from interface and finish deleting your vista password.
Now try Windows Vista Password Delete tool!
Tips: Vista password is case sensitive. You might double check to make sure that you do not have the Caps Lock key on by mistake when typing it in.
Free Trial Windows Password Recovery Tool:
comments powered by