How to reset Windows local account password by using Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional
Below are the steps to reset Windows local account password by using Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional
The overall steps are:
2 . Double-click on the downloaded file to install Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional. You can install it on any PC you have access to, not necessarily on a computer you wish to unlock.
3 . The installation process is quick. Upon successful completion of the installation, an installation successful screen will be displayed! Enable the "Run Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional. " check-box and click the "Finish" button. Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional will be launched automatically.
Windows Password Recovery Tool offers you two options to create a bootable CD/DVD or a USB flash drive:
Use the default ISO image file provided by Windows Password Recovery Tool to burn a bootable CD/DVD or a USB flash drive. If your computer can’t read the default ISO image, please refer to the option 2.
1 . Open Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional program
2 . Choose what Windows password reset device to burn :
The Professional Edition supports both CD/DVD and USB flash drive, now we take usb for example.
Insert a USB Flash Drive into a USB port on the computer and specify the USB burning drive from the pull-down list of the USB flash options. Click "Burn" button to start burning an ISO image file to the USB flash drive.
3 . In the pop-up window, select "Yes" to go on burning (All data in this USB flash drive will be erased.)
4 . The burning successfully completed :
5 . The burning successfully completed. Take out the password recovery bootable USB disk and put it into your locked computer to reset the lost or forgotten password.
If your computer can’t read the default ISO image, you can make a new ISO image making with built-in Windows Setup CD and then burn a bootable CD/DVD or a USB flash drive. The program will provide the built-in Windows Setup CD, so you simple follow steps below.
1 . Open Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional program. And click the link at the bottom of the interface labeled as "If your computer can’t read the default ISO image, please make a new ISO image with built-in Windows Setup CD".
2. Click on "Browse" to load your bootwim.iso file on your computer. If you have no BOOT.VIM file on your PC, click the link "download Windows Setup CD first" to download one.
3. You can protect the Windows Key password reset media with a password by enabling the Set a password on the Windows Password Reset CD/USB disk check-box and typing your own password in the field.
4. Check Add drivers for SCSI/RAID hard drives, if you need to reset a Windows password for a SCSI/RAID/IDE hard drive.
5. Check the box before "Save the password reset image on the computer" if you want to save it. Click "Browse" to select where you would like to keep the image.
5. Select CD/DVD if you want to make a password reset CD or DVD disk; select USB flash if you want to make a password reset USB flash drive.
6. Specify the CD or USB burning drive from the pull-down list of the CD/DVD options. Click "Burn" button to start burning an ISO image file to the CD/DVD.
7. The Windows password reset CD/DVD has been created successfully, click "OK" to finish the operation.
8. The burning successfully completed. Take out the password recovery bootable CD/DVD and put it into your locked computer to reset the lost or forgotten password.
1 . Insert newly created USB Flash Drive and reboot your computer.
To reboot your PC with a USB Flash Drive, It's necessary to change your computer's setting to make it boot from the USB Flash Drive.
Click here To learn how to set BIOS to boot from the USB Flash Drive
2 . When the CD/DVD or USB disk boots, you'll see Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional is initializing (see screenshot below).
3 . After loading, you will see the interface of Windows Password Recovery Tool Standard. Enter the protection password that you have set while creating the Windows Password Reset CD\USB disk. If you haven’t set the password, skip this step.
4 . The program starts, select the target Windows OS you want to reset password for, click Next to continue.
5 . All the user names will be displayed before you, select the user accounts whose password you want to reset and click "Next" button to reset the password.
6 . "Success" message is displayed after the user's password has been successfully reset. Click "Reboot" to restart your computer.
7 . You have changed your forgotten password to a blank one. Remove the Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional bootable USB Flash Drive and click "Reboot" button to reboot the computer. Now you are able to log into your computer without a password.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will fix the problem or you can return Windows Password Recovery Tool for a full refund.